Applications and Payment
|Subspecialty Oral Exam||$3,525|
|Late Application Fee||$250|
If any application is not accepted for examination by the AOBOG, the applicant will receive a 75% refund of all fees.
Applicants will receive a 50% refund if cancelled within the below time frames:
- Primary Certification Written Examination: 14 days prior to the exam
- Primary Certification Oral Examination: 30 days prior to the exam
- Primary OCC Examination: 14 days prior to the exam
- Subspecialty Certification Examination: 45 days prior to the exam
- Subspecialty OCC Examination: 45 days prior to the exam
If an applicant cancels later than the above time frames, they will receive no refund.