AOBP announces cancellation of Neonatology Primary Certification Exam VIEW MORE
Component 4: Practice Performance Assessment & Improvement
Under Component 4 of the OCC process for the specialty of Pediatrics, physicians must complete two online practice performance assessments at any time during each nine-year OCC cycle. Physicians can visit the AOA Physician Portal to attest. You can log into the portal using your Osteopathic.org user name and password. No CME will be awarded for attesting on the physician portal.
Below are some examples of approved quality improvement projects (note this is not a comprehensive list):
- Childhood obesity in primary care
- HPV Quality Improvement Project Midwest Region QI Collaborative
- Improving provider knowledge about trauma screening and care: Implementing use of ACE-Q
- AAP-CA2 HPV Vaccination QI Project
- Collaborative Mental Health Program
- A Quality Improvement Project to Improve Administration of the Hepatitis B Vaccine Birth Dose Within 12 Hours of Life
Non-clinical physicians are required to complete all components of OCC except Component 4. If you are a non-clinical physician, please complete this online attestation form to notify that AOBP that you are not in active clinical practice.